Job responsibilities :
1. Manage the operation and content direction of brands and individual products: through SEO, content writing, video editing, graphic design.
2. Carrying out a website’s marketing activities, in terms of product selection, research and launch.
3. In-depth research into target market to understand the voice of the customer and translating that into sales copy which will be used to guide the content production teams workflow.
4. Responsible for content creation schedules and supervising the content production team’s work. Ensure output is in line with brand identity and main marketing message.
Job requirements :
1. Good English reading and writing skills, proficient in office, photoshop and premiere pro.
2. More than two years of management experience.
3. Familiar with online shopping habits and psychology; advertising platform rules and policies.
4. Familiar with e-commerce models and processes.
5. Strong market research skills.
**Please enclose your work portfolio for consideration.**
We offer attractive compensation packages plus career opportunities to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your resume along with expected salary & Portfolio to this email.